Wednesday, August 25, 2010

To be continued...

Well after being inundated with posts and followers I have finally managed to get to the serious stuff and that is writing and furthering my millions of followers appetite for witty banter and lurid details of the Cities escapades....

Ok so I bent the truth a little and added some stuff that was a little far fetched, but hey, I can, because this is my blog.

Coming soon some blog lessons from a real star (name/handle to be dropped at a later stage of course) just to keep you lovelies intrigued in any new developments :)

So don't stop reading(please start in actual fact)- we are about to re-invent social commentary on a grand scale, with some juicy scandal thrown in for good measure and possibly some interesting tit bits for those that need to have their daily fix of other peoples lives...

Including tasty samples of hidden delights and average adventures of the taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment